Google’s search engine is quite complicated, because it contains over 1 million lines of software code. In addition to the very comprehensive formula for the calculation of impressions results, Google also constantly develops new ways to search. For this reason, we look at five of the most important points which should be taken.
Keep an eye on:
- Keywords in the titles of your pages (tag <TITLE>).
- The keywords used in the headings (H1) and in paragraphs (<P>).
- Keywords used in links on your Web site and links to external sites.
- PageRank (PR) value of your Web page, depending on the pages that point to your site.
- Web pages (your site), containing a minimum of 200 words that relate to your topic.